July 9, 2009

MAC loves Ben Nye too.

This just goes to prove that brands don't just stick to their own brands. You'll be surprised at how many will not use their own stuff even in promotional campaigns. And here goes a perfect example:

This is behind-the-scenes at MAC's Colour Craft Collection campaign.





Don't recognize that palette? It's Ben Nye Lumiere Grand palette found here for about $60. This baby is fantastic, amazing color payoff and it comes with alot of product. Also very easy to blend. Ben Nye's products are mostly for stage/theater makeup so it's a bit heavy for everyday use, but when you want a punch of color, this palette does the job.

Check out MAC's own Facebook page for more photos: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/album.php?aid=278402&id=16126780553

I know alot of bloggers and youtubers out there praise MAC so much but I believe so many brands out there beats MAC to the finish line. I do own MAC makeup, but MAC is just one of the many brands I like to divulge in. So keep your mind open when it comes to brands!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger steph said...

Agreed! I love Mac a lot - I used to ONLY wear Mac, but I started realizing that there are other brands out there that are just as good, if not better in certain categories. Especially since I didn't really feel like paying $16 for an eyeshadow that I'll only use a few times.

That palette is amazing though! Not sure if I could wear that to the office...lol

July 9, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger kimvee said...

WOW! The colors are awesome and the make up on her face is just genius :P

July 11, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Amy said...

Hi, I absolutely LOVE your blog! Do you have any recommendations for tinted moisturizers? I usually do not wear foundation but would like to wear something that has a little bit of coverage. What do you suggest? Thank you!

July 13, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
OpenID tokyostargirl said...

I LOVE Ben Nye!!!!!!!! I will be devoted forever!

July 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger CestLaVy said...

Amy, if you could email me at vyvianguyen@gmail.com, I can talk to you some more about the makeup. Thanks!

July 14, 2009 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

Nice make-up! like a art!! Mac is great!!!


It's nice to see you on my comment page again. Thank you!!

Hanh,

July 23, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home